{B.A.B.} Fidati di Me {B.A.B.} Fidati di Me

The Flute was out of place, I think. And the open hat samples sounded too thin. Other than that, it's decent.

D F o T M ~P~ (Teaser) D F o T M ~P~ (Teaser)

I'd like to hear some ambient metal hit sounds mixed in there, other than that, it's pretty good.

D'nor vs U'll Never Guess D'nor vs U'll Never Guess

the overdrive guitar sounded too weak, it could be that you added too much distortion and the bass spectrum was lost in the process

Hys3ll responds:

Thanks for the feedback. I do agree the overdrives weak.

First Snow ~P~ (Teaser) First Snow ~P~ (Teaser)

solo violin/cello should be replaced with an ensemble of strings. Alternatively, you can just turn up the chorus stereo effect and lower the volume, so all the instruments will blend together like one squishy warm morning coffee :D

Rage ~P~ (Teaser) Rage ~P~ (Teaser)

This is what I'm talking about. The EQ is spot on! If you use the bar visualization, the average amplitude is almost a straight line. (maybe a tiny bit short on the mid range)

Van al Tag ~P~ (Teaser) Van al Tag ~P~ (Teaser)

The kick is too dry, I'd suggest adding some filters/FX to make it more subtle with the music.

Underwater Grotto Teaser Underwater Grotto Teaser

This certainly reminds me a lot of EBF3's Ocean area. The melody is very laid back. I would perhaps suggest replace the tinkle bells with some steel/acoustic guitar in there so it won't sound too similar to the Snow/Ice stage.

Dimrain47 Tribute ~P~ Dimrain47 Tribute ~P~

add this song to EBF4 please! xD

Estavius (Remixed) Estavius (Remixed)

The vocal was a bit annoying for me. Maybe there ought to be more reverb? Because it didn't really resonate with the instrumental at all.

Troisnyx responds:

True, there ought to be. In sound systems where there is reverb built-in, I can listen perfectly without any worries. But I can see where there isn't.

Thanks for the feedback, I'll do my best with the remastering.

~Silver Memory~ -hania ~Silver Memory~ -hania

when you sing the words "sailing apart," you shouldn't actually pronounce the "r" sound when you're singing at very high pitch. For one, it's a lot easier without the "r" sound, and it makes the vocal more emotional.